The Swiss Society of Hypertension (SSH) has the privilege to announce the first Publication Award of the SSH. The prize will awarded to the three best publications in the field of clinical hypertension. The prize is supported by a generous grant from Servier (Suisse) SA.
Amounts of prizes
1st prize: CHF 5000
2nd prize: CHF 3000
3rd prize: CHF 2000
- The work has to be published in a peer-reviewed journal between 1 January 2020 and the 30 June 2021
- The published work must have been conducted mainly in Switzerland
- The applicant has to be the first author of the publication
- Young applicants <45 year old are encouraged
- The winners are expected to present their work at the annual meeting of the SSH (a 5-minute presentation)
Deadline for application: 31 December 2021.
The application should include the published work, a short description of the significance of the work and a CV of the applicant.
The documents must be sent by email to: info[at]swisshypertension.ch.
The jury is composed of members of the SSH. Selection will be based on scientific (originality, methodology) and clinical excellence.
Swiss Society of Hypertension
+41 31 388 80 78
Published under the copyright license
“Attribution – Non-Commercial – NoDerivatives 4.0”.
No commercial reuse without permission.